Mis à jour : 3 avr. 2020
Inspired by Dan Lok
A lot of people struggle financially, and they think themselves that they can’t become rich because they don’t have money, enough capital, the right idea, or the right connection. But that is not what hold people back; what hold people back is the one thing that calls “EGO.”
1. The blame Ego: Lame people blame people, this not my fault it’s government fault, it’s my dysfunctional family… It’s always someone else fault.
2. They know it all Ego: I know what I’m doing, I’m not need read book, I know what I’m talking about, guess what? You don’t know shit and keep doing the same things again and again and expect a different result — the real definition of Insanity.
3. The Fearful Ego: The most common emotion that holds people back. Fear of failure, fear of making a mistake. The reason is that the first thing that you say to yourself is: What if it doesn’t work? What if I lose money? What if I make a mistake…It’s nothing else that the story that you make up into your mind.
4. The comfort zone Ego: I’m comfortable; I am happy where I am, I’m content. And that’s the problem; your income zone is your comfort zone. When you get comfortable, you are not growing and remember when you’re not growing; you’re dying.
5. The Judgmental Ego: I want to you imagine this situation: You’re walking on the street, and you see a red Ferrari just drop by, what the first thought that comes to your mind be honest, no filter, the very first thought? He’s an asshole…Who does think he is? So selfish, he uses his daddy money, or if it’s a woman, she’s a gold digger.
All these negative thoughts, my question is, how do you know? How do you know ?? It’s all made up the story into your mind.
But guess what? You actually projection your own insecurities, your own values on other people… How do you know that man is not a hard worker, a family man, a volunteer? You judge and come to your own conclusion before you talking to this person.
You see how your mind works, how do you want to become wealthy and successful if it’s the image that you have of those rich people.
6. The excuses Ego: You can become successful or you can make excuses, you cannot do both! An excuse is nothing more than a well-planned LIE. I can’t afford, I don’t have money, that’s too far, it’s too difficult, I don’t have enough experience… It’s always I can’t, I can’t, or I don’t know how. Instead, find one good reason, only one for what you should do it.
7. The people pleasing Ego: I just want to make sure everybody is happy; you try to please people too much. You always put other people first, nothing wrong with that but sometimes in life, you have to put yourself first even you’re flying on air plan, you have to put your mask first if you want to be able to help someone else.
Sometimes in life, you have to be a little bit selfish and put yourself first, if you be able to help others.
8. The justification Ego: When you don’t do something, you justified why you can’t do it. I’m too young; I’m too old, I’m an immigrant, I’m speaking with an accent, I don’t have enough experience, it’s too late; I’m married, or I have kids. It’s a lie you justified your failure.
9. The jealous Ego: Rich people are greedy, self-fish. Don’t criticize what you have not done or you’re not capable of doing. Don’t judge.
10. The fake Ego: When you meet people that have this weird kind of vibes, you don’t trust him or her, they seem fake, or inverse someone that you meet that make the connection right away you feel this person is sincere, you can trust them. So if you are this kind of person who wears a mask to act and become a different person and because you have done that for many years, you don’t know anymore who you are. You don’t know which one it’s the real you. You lost yourself.
I would rather be hated for who I really am than be loved for someone who I am not. So don’t use the fake ego, don’t need it to become successful. Be yourself.
11.The Shy Ego: I’m shy and introvert, I’m not good with people; I don’t like to speak up and be around people. If you want to become successful, you have to get out of your comfort zone. Don’t use your personality to use as excuse to hold you back to become rich and successful.
12.Other people’s opinion Ego: Be honest, do you worry a lot about what people think about you, or perceive you. So you let other people’s opinion stop you from doing what you know it’s right for you. Those people can be family, friends, high school teachers, and social media. So because you get some haters you stop?! People don’t care about you, haters don’t have values about life. Stop worrying about other people’s opinion. It’s just opinion, it doesn’t matter, but you, you matter.
13. The Do it yourself Ego: If you want something done you have to do it yourself, it would never be good as good you do it, or I don’t trust people.
Nothing great is accomplished with just one person. It requires other peoples, teamwork. It one of the most common Egos that hold people, most entrepreneurs back. You will always need someone to get to the next level.
As you can already see, there are a lot of outside influences that impact how we feel, what we do, and most of all, what we believe.
There are very common limiting belief systems that are passed from generation to generation and person to person much like a virus — a mind virus. These sneaky viruses usually go undetected because they are so common, or normal, in our society that one rarely even notices that they have been infected. For this reason, they’re really easy to spread.
The good news is there is an easy cure — awareness!
Once you become aware of one of these buggers you can choose to believe something different, immediately killing the virus and freeing yourself from those egos.
To your personal growth…
Spiritual & Motivational Life Coach.
Let’s Rewrite Your Story Together